The production method used by ARMET INTERNATIONAL is based on the advanced technology of modifying steels and alloys using specially designed ultra and nano-dispersed powders derived from d-block metals. Long-term scientific research and numerous experiments have prompted a significant increase in the wear-resistance of our products. By applying our unique innovations, we achieve:
- Substantial refinement of grain and subgrain, guaranteed isotropy of the material throughout the casting volume;
- Creation of a homogeneous modulated material structure, including crystallites co-oriented within the subgrain;
- Significant reduction of the negative effect of carbides in steels, minimizing harmful impurities and producing high material refinement in the grain boundary area;
- Increased values for the fundamental metal parameters, such as impact strength, yielding, hardness, and tensile strength;
- Significant increase in the wear-resistance of the products manufactured.
Crushing and grinding alloys using ARMET’s special methodology:
Steels with increased abrasive wear-resistance, based on high-manganese austenitic steel, obtained by additional alloying, microalloying and modification, for producing parts highly efficient in abrasive and hydroabrasive media, that allow for substantial increases in the efficiency of parts in mining equipment, agricultural machinery, grinding and shot blasting equipment, as well as equipment which produces building materials. As an added benefit, ARMET's wear-resistant steels do not lose their properties when operating under low temperature climatic conditions.